Wednesday 12 November 2014

Twitter, MySpace Facebook and other social media -there are 3 sides to a story....

So a group of hunters got together in a little plot.  Robert Kleinsorge and Benjamin Diederich had been barred from commenting on our post. Robert sends Tarilyn to  comment on our page. Benjamin sends his sister Caroline...  we are still trying to find all the various screenshots . However, when we posted that THEY were harrassing US, for some strange reason  Facebook removed our post about it,  and we will just shrug it off on the page, however, we think Facook should have actually taken the time  to read it properly THEN made a decison, oh well. We will not repost it on our page but we will HERE on our blog which is NOT part of Facebook . It is amusing to note how Robert, Benjamin and Tarilyn twist things to suit themselves,  ah well that is hunters for you!  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We Removed Something Your Page Posted
We removed the post below because it doesn't follow the Facebook Community Standards:

(our post ----->) lol, you could not make it up . so let s clear something up , We blocked Benjamin Diederich & Robert Kleinsorge for trolling. They send their friend Tarilyn Belanger to post on the page . She posts a comment on the left side of page, we answer, she answers, so on and so forth, she was not as rude and offensive as her friends so her comments remained (she has deleted them by the way, not us ) NOW she says she reported the page to FB as we allegedly stalked her' uhhh NEWSFLASH, for Tarilyn, YOU came here to 'stalk' US , we are a PAGE not an individual, if you call answering YOUR comments on OUR page 'stalking; ..... dearie me at hunters making FAKE and False reports wasting the time of the Facebook staff, this is WHY we take SCREEN CAPTURES when hunters comment on our page, also they should be aware every comment on our page comes through to us via email too

We have just seen this on Benjamin Diederich's page - have a read and see for yourself a demonstration of how they plot to lie and twist things ...ah well... 


:
''
Benjamin Diederich
The We will not be silenced about hunters page banned me! Was it something I said? How can they do this to me! Shame on me. — with Robert Kleinsorge and Tarilyn Belanger.
Share
Petey Shirley, Lindsey Mccollom and Aurelia Rose Krystal Vannoy like this.

(his friends answer below: )

Robert Kleinsorge Hey they got me too I guess they don't like my views.....
7 November at 21:19 · 1

Benjamin Diederich I think the "special kind of stupid" comment was what did it for me. May have been misconstrued as a personal attack. Lmao
7 November at 21:26 · 1

Debbie Rodden They dont like getting comments that dont agree w/ theirs.
7 November at 21:30 · 1

Robert Kleinsorge Yea... I really enjoyed this morning they ruined all my fun
7 November at 21:30 · 2

Benjamin Diederich We were kinda ganging up on them
7 November at 21:30 · 1

Robert Kleinsorge Yea idiots.... you just can't fix stupid I guess....
7 November at 21:31

Benjamin Diederich Was fun while it lasted.
7 November at 21:31 · 1

Tarilyn Belanger LOL! stop being rude you meat eater!
7 November at 21:41

Robert Kleinsorge Speaking of meat I need prime rib for longhorn
7 November at 21:42 · 1

Tarilyn Belanger I just like messing with people who take life to serious! Like you want to touch their spoon to a fat steak and then watch them eat their salad I just figure if your going to have opinions strongly dont be offended when EVERYONE else disagrees!
7 November at 21:52

Benjamin Diederich Lol they probably would eat a salad with a spoon
7 November at 21:53 · 1

Tarilyn Belanger LOL - hey on a bright note they didnt block me!! im loved
7 November at 21:54 · 1

Robert Kleinsorge That's not fair I'm thinking tommrow night maybe?
7 November at 22:08

Robert Kleinsorge Kamber may be off this weekend now
7 November at 22:08 · 1

Tarilyn Belanger we could do tomorrow night!
7 November at 22:16

Robert Kleinsorge I will.let you know.
7 November at 22:24

Tarilyn Belanger Look you guys done got Dave running his mouth on their now lol
8 November at 03:03

Benjamin Diederich Haha someone has to we got banned
8 November at 03:05

Robert Kleinsorge Lol he woulda loved what I wrote those ass holes deleted everything I wrote
8 November at 03:49 · 1

Debbie Rodden They get all butt hurt when hunters poke back....
8 November at 04:50

Tarilyn Belanger I told him about it bobby! Lol
8 November at 05:26

Dave Belanger Fuck those douche bags!!! I bet they didn't get permission to post pictures of someone else's kids on their page first off. I'm so sick of these anti hunting fucks I want to knock heads. Have your opinion and I'll have mine... And well, I like venison, beef, chicken and turkey. Probably the same chicken shit bastards that tried to ban bear hunting in Maine when they are based elsewhere. My suggestion for them is to stay elsewhere and shut the hell up
8 November at 05:59 · 1

Robert Kleinsorge "i sent all my pics to them flooded their in box" seriously Robert Kleinsorge you're so silly.....I would love yo post on your page however you don't allow it on your page so come to our page and act like the ass that you are........those ass holes just unblocked me sent me this msg and then reblocked so I couldn't respond talk about some cowards
16 hrs · 2

Benjamin Diederich Hahaha
16 hrs

Debbie Rodden You guys crack me up!!! Poor little butt hurt antihunters. Go choke on a vegetable!!
16 hrs · 2

Debbie Rodden Oops....that was my outside voice? My bad....
16 hrs · 1

Robert Kleinsorge I need some one that's not blocked by them to post this to there Web page
15 hrs · 1

Robert Kleinsorge And tell them to unblock me
15 hrs

Benjamin Diederich Tarilyn Belanger will have to I'm blocked too
15 hrs

Tarilyn Belanger What you want me to say?
15 hrs

Robert Kleinsorge Tell them if they are going to msg. Me and block me so I can't talk back then don't bother they sent me this ..... "i sent all my pics to them flooded their in box" seriously Robert Kleinsorge you're so silly.....I would love yo post on your page however you don't allow it on your page so come to our page and act like the ass that you are........but they won't let me go to there page bunch of cowards.....
15 hrs

Robert Kleinsorge I want to go to there website tell them to unblock me
15 hrs

Tarilyn Belanger I did and I tagged your name in it
15 hrs

Robert Kleinsorge Awsome thank you
15 hrs

Tarilyn Belanger Well this is ehat our friends had to say Robert Keinsorge should have thought about his manners then shouldn't he.. Why would we wish you luck in killing? What a silly and juvenile female you are Good luck with dealing with the bad karma you invite to yourself on your current path
14 hrs · 1

Tarilyn Belanger I replied this and im done arguing with them lol - - Ill take the Karma! Look to The Lord and find the true path to eternity - you veggie eating atheist oh wait I forgot your better than everyone and have the right to judge people you have never met! May the karma be on you my friend!
14 hrs · 1

Robert Kleinsorge Lmao they are so funny!!!
14 hrs · 1

Robert Kleinsorge You keep this up you will be deleted as well lmao
14 hrs · 1

Robert Kleinsorge I'm going to bed i got to meet your hubby in the am....thanks tarilyn you made my night...
14 hrs

Tarilyn Belanger I probably already am blocked!
14 hrs

Robert Kleinsorge And boom goes the dynamite!!!
14 hrs

Robert Kleinsorge The ass holes keep private message in me and won't let my type back!!!!! That's pissin me off...... very true Admin S , just ignore him, he is unable to comment on this page due to a distinct lack of social skills and manners - Admin M
14 hrs · 1

Tarilyn Belanger Ya they sent me a message too... They def ain't in the United States! They dissed me because I said your and forgot my "e" so it should have said youre and they said basically ignorant Americans
14 hrs · 1

Tarilyn Belanger Ps bobby you have a fan club! They are stalking you!! And one of you guys have your page open to the public!
5 hrs

Benjamin Diederich Mine was why what did they say lol
5 hrs

Tarilyn Belanger they are taking time out of their day they should be spending chained to the feet of lions like most political groups to keep up with what you guys are talking about!
5 hrs

Benjamin Diederich I changed my page to friends only maybe I should change it back to public and post some morbid shit
5 hrs

Tarilyn Belanger hey I did some looking and it is def not people from the united states... but while i was looking to see who started the page, i found out you can report them!! so i did
2 hrs

Robert Kleinsorge Yea i reported them like 50 times fb said they are legal
2 hrs
Tarilyn Belanger i reported them for stalking me!
2 hrs

Robert Kleinsorge Lol that's awsome
2 hrs


---------
From Roberts page we find this and  took screenshots:







3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog it is very amusing. They did in fact say they were not going to take down the post and then within about 10 minutes or so revised their decision. We were commenting on our own personal pages and you tried to humiliate us, unsuccessful btw, and Facebook deemed it a violation of their community harassment standards. You guys sure did make my day though and I thank you for that. I don't even hunt just enjoy target shooting and such but I'll leave it at that. Good Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. too cowardly to sign your name or initials eh :-) Yes you were commenting on your own personal pages AFTER trolling OURS. We were not trying to humilate you, you do a good job of that yourselves all on your own. As for Tarilyn bleating harrassment, NOTE: She kept commenting on the page, how is THAT us harrassing her? More like you harrassing us. You are all pathetic. Thanks for the laughs though, nice to see you lack even more morals than we realised, falsifying reports is disgusting and dishonest. You had your say, we published it, now buzz off. Bye :-) Team WWNBSAH

      Delete
    2. wonder when Carolina Elizabeth Lewallen will pop by again.....

      Delete