Thursday 13 August 2015

Rascal Flatts singer Gary LeVox is an animal killer


Music may be Rascal Flatts frontman Gary LeVox’s  career, but his real love  is hunting.  An interview with  Hunt Life Outdoor Show, the lead singer revealed that his bloodlust hobby is such a major part of his life that he even  convinced his  Rascal Flatts bandmates Joe Don Rooney and Jay DeMarcus to schedule tours around hunting season.










Gary states “The outdoors and the hunting, that’s just who I am as a person    Not everybody likes to go play golf. I’d rather shoot a bird

Gary owns Fast Cars and Freedom Farms LLC (Company registration number 000625656 ) (It is his 2,000-acre hunting retreat  in the hills of Tennessee )



He also revealed that DeMarcus and Rooney are avid golfers, so sometimes he lets them plan around hitting the green — as long as Rascal Flatts don’t tour during peak hunting season. 



“That pretty much gives away who does the schedule!” LeVox says with a laugh. “We usually try to finish up right at the beginning of bow season or a week or two into October. We’ve been blessed enough to be able to adjust our schedule. My partners Jay and Joe Don, they’ve always been really cool about it. I tell them, you know, the end of the season starts in January, so any time after that I will give all that I can give up until that point, but I’ve got to have October/November off.”










 We are sure that  those of us  who oppose hunting will give LeVox plenty of 'time off ' from our lives by not attending their shows  or purchasing anything to do with them..  

Hit them in the wallet, it is where they feel it most 

                                      LeVox hunting

Move over Turd Nugget  Ted Nugent, you have a little competition in the Boycott Bonanza


5 comments:

  1. What a brave man to shoot innocent animals , you will not see a bloody song ever in Europe and that is a promisse

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A JERK!! I loved the sound of Rascall Flatts but I will not be giving them MY hard earned money! Definitly a FORMER FAN now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whaaaaaaaat????????? Gary LeVox can go VOX HIMSELF . I'm boycotting them too, just showed this to my dad who was also a fan ... he is disgusted too. We had no idea .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea either. I'm so disappointed. I loved their music and attended a few shows.....had I known sooner. I'm just so saddened. They were my favorite group. I thought they were pure. After this, I look up to no one. I can't trust anyone.

      Delete
  4. Hubby and I will boycott them too

    ReplyDelete