Friday 15 May 2015

What kind of man leaves a baby bird to just die? A hunter.

 (Thanks to  'S H' for  screen capturing and sending this in.  'S H' has asked to remain anon )

Whilst we  seem to be IP blocked from viewing this forum , others are not.

A hunter came across this baby bird, when the bird  pooped on him, he simply left it there to die,

So far only ONE hunter who replied to his post has   seemed to object. to see the ENTIRE thread please go to (click http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=528518 )

What an example of how 'hunters care' about wildlife. As always, they hang themselves with their actions and words .  



He asked: ''Saw this guy under an awning at a convenient store and was curious what it is ''


 Yesterday, 05:57 PM  #1
Eight Point

Danimal14's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: pflugerville
Hunt In: anywhere freinds will take me and granger phl
Default What kind of baby bird is this?

Saw this guy under an awning at a convenient store and was curious what it is


Various others answer  him and then he says: ''haha yeah it was definitely in the ugly duckling phase...it couldn't really hold on to my finger and sit up right and it seemed its leg may have been injured...then it shat on me so I left it there''




Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM  #9
Eight Point

Danimal14's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: pflugerville
Hunt In: anywhere freinds will take me and granger phl
Default

haha yeah it was definitely in the ugly duckling phase...it couldn't really hold on to my finger and sit up right and it seemed its leg may have been injured...then it shat on me so I left it there
Danimal14 is online now  

Charming!     

People continue to answer but only ONE bothers to ask the important thing ''Mocking bird, and you were probably its last hope to survive...did you walk away? ''


Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM  #15
Ten Point

Man's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hondo,Tx
Hunt In: Hondo,Tx / Oklahoma
Default

Mocking bird and you were probably its last hope to survive...did you walk away?
Man is offline  

To which the callous hunter answers: ''Yeah I walked away....it crapped on my hand ''  and '' If I had to guess it's  ant food''


Unread Yesterday, 09:04 PM  #16
Eight Point

Danimal14's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: pflugerville
Hunt In: anywhere freinds will take me and granger phl
Default

Yeah I walked away....it crapped on my hand
Danimal14 is online now  


Unread Yesterday, 09:06 PM  #18
Eight Point

Danimal14's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: pflugerville
Hunt In: anywhere freinds will take me and granger phl
Default

If I had to guess its ant food


What a fine job at bad hunter PR 'Danimal 14'.  May a thousand birds poop on you. 

R.I.P Baby bird

Please be sure to share this post thank you kind readers. Make others aware,

Join us on Twitter via @WWNBSAH and on Facebook  (click here https://www.facebook.com/WeWillNotBeSilencedAboutHunters ) 

4 comments:

  1. Yep the proof was in the pudding. How callous of this guy to just leave the baby bird to suffer and die. It was obviously helpless. What a man he is NOT, I mean these assholes can shoot and kill and look at blood and guts but this wimp could not handle a tiny bit of bird shit??? Says it all. They do not care about wildlife. Hope you find out who this jerk is

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope a zillion birds crap on his head. Selfish callous horrid hunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a selfish poor excuse for a 'man'. Where is the compassion? I hope one day he knows what it is to be hungry and helpless. Idiot !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birds are also feels pain, we have to make sure, we feed them.

    ReplyDelete