Wednesday 2 September 2015

Shining a light on Hunter Hypocrisy - Guaranteed to make you laugh




The  funny thing about hunters is so many of them do not engage their brain before they comment on our page. They  are too busy stamping a foot  to think about what they say.

Tonight on the  WWNBSAH Facebook page   we were warning a hunter (Michael Frazier)  that he was making himself look more and  more ignorant with each comment he wrote. 

Alas for him he did not want to listen and then he handed us  the BIGGEST laughter session. 

Look at Michael in his own words....
Liars will get busted Michael!!

The hunter Michael Frazier was BUSTED telling  lies as this screen grab proves  





as we said to him on Facebook after we discovered he likes to hang out in McMurdering McDonalds :
I just want to quote @Michael Frazier who said ''I eat everything I kill! I do not buy hormone injected, test tube grown, slaughter house meats from a grocery store! I do not kill for sport I kill for food. And I only harvest the healthiest, most mature, animals to feed my family! '' pay special attention to the fact he emphasized that '' I do not buy hormone injected, test tube grown, slaughter house meats '' We guess when you took your child to McDONALDS you STOLE the meal then Michael Frazier ? #HunterHypocrisyhttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203452459831013&set=pb.1798491676.-2207520000.1441235405.&type=3&theater We did warn you that you were making yourself look more and more ignorant with each comment but you did not want to heed that








We have a feeling Michael is wishing he had kept quiet about what he eats.... the truth will set you free Michael ;-) So we shone a light upon your lies! 


Happily I am vegan Michael

Join us on Facebook at We Will Not BE Silenced About Hunters. Find us on Twitter via @WWNBSAH

Posted by Admin MVR

6 comments:

  1. I am laughing so hard here, thank you to the wonderful people at WWNBSAH. Omg I bet he is furious with you and himself now teeeheeeeheeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. one word: L O L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet he races off to order a McWishIHadn'tMouthedOffOnTheWWNBSAHPage with a side order of McWWNBSAHGotMeGood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just watching that eejit Michael Frazier continuing to make an arse out of himself on your page WWNBSAH. What a prize A EEJIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone else watching Michael Frazier try and lie about what happened on the page? Too funny. Love how the Admins put him firmly in his place., What an attention seeking muppet he is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    This is a nice website. I am very happy to visit your website.I will try to tell everybody to visit your website.Thanks

    Menggunakan

    ReplyDelete