Tuesday 29 September 2015

Troll in Toddler Tantrum Time again




For your amusement.

It is always really funny  when trolls come to have their foaming at the mouth tantrums on our Facebook page  (https://www.facebook.com/WeWillNotBeSilencedAboutHunters )  and Justin Thompson did not disappoint with his rabid rant.

He must have read the Troll Tips Times as first he private messaged the page to send in some photos and a line of nonsense. Perhaps he thought they might upset us. He thought incorrectly (that is of course assuming that he has the cerebral capacity to engage in  actual thought ) We have seen far worse photos.  In fact horrid images of animals who have been killed or gutted do not upset us,  it just spurs on even more to keep fighting to ban their sick hobby. Amongst the photos  was this one 

















Then Mr Justin W Thompson ( Concord, North Carolina ) decided he had to go and start 'mouthing off ' on the page, in ignorant illiterate fashion. Silly silly boy, at 23 you would think he would know better. Hence we grabbed screenshots and went to look further at Juvenile Justin. Seems he really enjoys  posing in front of mirrors. We could not help laughing ...and laughing some more





My husband was laughing his butt off  at that and said ''Justin is such an idiot ,you already told him you are female '' 

So Justin wants to kill people too as well as animals? No surprise there, though probably only in his dreams. See how all this killing and meat addles their brains? 
Since publishing this blog he came back one more time with another foul mouthed temper tantrum.  So here it is   (he is now unable to comment on our Facebook page but will no doubt  comment here . Oh well ;-)   )  If you want to  say hi he is at https://www.facebook.com/justin.w.thompson.1















So whilst we do not normally advise responding
 to 
trolls in a tantrum on our page sometimes they need to be put firmly back  in their place... in front of their mirror taking selfies... right Justin?  



 https://www.facebook.com/justin.w.thompson.1







When  a mirror cannot be found the troll entertains himself practicing pulling silly facial expressions... 

Teacher at Trainers Elite Mixed Martial Arts    justinrockythompson(AIM) (AOL instant messenger )







12 comments:

  1. Wow the pictures are priceless!! He looks very foolish and silly. You did a great job as always at dealing with the troll WWNBSAH. You put him firmly in his place and I love that you did not stopp to his disgusting level. Thank you! Love your blog a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one thing to say after having read his stupid comments and seen the wonderful photos you found of him and that is: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin Thompson's Mama30 September 2015 at 14:25

    JUSTIN YOU ARE GROUNDED YOU BAD BAD BAD BOY! IS THIS HOW I RAISED YOU? MAN I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE JUST SWALLOWED!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL!!!!! What a dork he looks!!!!! Wow I have to pity his boyfriend, kissing that disgusting mouth would taste sooooooooo bad!!!! Yick!!! Dumb inbred moron!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw you tweet this on twitter so just read, I am honestly crying laughing now. Have saved your blog to favourites and will read through other post. Thanks 'We Will Not Be Silence About Hunters; I really needed a laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Justin Thompson's BOYFRIEND30 September 2015 at 14:34

    Justin you are not nice to kiss when you talk such shit, I think you are dumped HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Justin Thompson's MIRROR30 September 2015 at 15:08

    OH I WISH JUSTIN WOULD STOP POSING IN FRONT OF ME - I WILL CRACK UP, HE IS A BAD REFLECTION OF THE HUMAN RACE. I AM SO ASHAMED OF HIM. PLEASE SOMEONE COME TAKE PITY ON A POOR MIRROR AND TAKE ME SOMEWHERE A LOT NICER

    ReplyDelete
  8. JUSTIN THOMPSON's FLOOR30 September 2015 at 15:15

    STAMP! STAMP! RAGE! ^&%@! @@@@ !!!!! ***** !!!!! - these are the sounds JT is making now. Ow ow ow, someone come rescue me too!! I don't wanna be JTs floor anymore LMAO. Serves the troll right

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL . What a dweeb Justin is. Maybe now he will learn some manners but I doubt it . Mike T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Justin Thompson is obviously a deranged psychopath. To think he is allowed to even go near weapons let alone handle them is disturbing. He needs mental health help. What a horrible person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know if you will publish my comment as I hunt too but it is polite so please do. , ( I take one or two deer a year and we never pose for pics, it is degrading to the animal my wife says and I agree) I support you WWNBSAH when it is regarding trophy hunting (no need for it ) and regarding prize jerks like Justin Thompson. I have commented on your page a few times in the last few months, and while we do not always agree on all, I have never been treated badly by the people who run the page, We have always been civil and adult towards each other . I was even reading Justin's stupid rude comments on your page last night and wondering if I should step in. Well done Justin Thompson for making all hunters look bad. You are a disgrace son. All that anger in you suggests you should not be allowed near a weapon. You are a prize ass for making us all look bad. Jerk. If you were my son I would be scrubbing your mouth out and hauling your ass outside to talk some sense into you. There are too many people like Justin Thompson who are giving us a bad name. I see it a lot on your page and on other pages. I am actually at the point of quitting hunting as these people leave such a bad image it is no wonder the world is against hunting. They are not right in the head, they are dangerous loose cannons and they obviously just enjoy killing. I am ashamed to be linked to them in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who the funk do you guys think you are we get our food from hunting you scumbag mother fuckers

    ReplyDelete